SIGMA Surplus Seller's Guide
Looking to sell your spare automation parts with SIGMA Surplus but don’t know where to start? We’ve created an FAQ and checklist for both first-time and veteran sellers to help you save time and earn the maximum value for your inventory.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions. We’re here to help every step of the way!
Why should you sell with SIGMA Surplus? It's easy - get paid for parts you aren’t using! Instead of paying to transport and dispose of your spare parts, we’ll pay you to take them off your hands and make room in your facility at the same time. Better yet, your parts will end up helping an organization just like yours, rather than going to waste.
We’ve made the process as simple as possible. Contact us, let us know what you’re selling, select the buying program that’s right for you, and get paid.
We buy a wide variety of MRO spare parts, including PLCs and HMIs along with sensors, switches, power supplies, and so much more. You name it, we want it! We also buy parts from most manufacturers in the business, including Siemens, Bosch, Allen-Bradley, SICK, and hundreds more.
After hand-inspecting, processing, and testing each item, your sold parts will eventually end up in the hands of a business that needs them. Replacing a part on a downed production line shouldn’t break the bank. That’s why SIGMA Surplus strives to extend product life cycles and create a sustainable ecosystem of open-box and secondhand parts sourced from and sold to our valued customers.
SIGMA Surplus Selling Checklist
- Itemize your inventory using our spreadsheet template
- Remove any broken/non-repairable items from your inventory
- NOTE: We can recycle your broken and non-repairable items for you at no cost!
- Be sure to mark those items in your inventory
- Consider the right SIGMA Surplus buying program for your needs
- Need to make space on your production floor and earn value for multiple spare parts ASAP? Our Crate Program is perfect for you
- Looking to maximize your return over the long run? Check out our Consignment Program. We’ll sell your parts for you!
- Are you dealing with a large amount of inventory and looking for an easy, contactless solution? Get started with our Inventory Evaluation Program
- Are you looking for personalized service and a hands-off experience? Schedule an On-Site Visit and we’ll do the work for you
- Connect with SIGMA Surplus! Visit our website or call us at 812-463-2292 and get started today
- Contact us anytime with questions. We’re here to help!